Client Pain Points With Payroll
We believe that the biggest asset class for the majority of businesses are their employees.
That is why all businesses should ensure their payroll is processed correctly and on time. Not just to keep HMRC happy.
We all know someone, which may include ourselves, who in the past did not get paid exactly what they were owed by their employer. Don’t be that employer!
Keep your staff happy and they will keep your customers happy. Win win.
Some of the Payroll Tasks we undertake for our Clients
- Register for PAYE scheme
- Register for a workplace pension scheme
- Set up employee records
- Enter employee payments
- Deduct employee taxes, NIC and pension contributions
- Send payslips to employees
- Generate payroll reports
- Submit payroll information to HMRC via Full Payment Submissions (FPS)
- Submit workplace pension data to pension provider
- Paying PAYE and NIC to HMRC on time
- Generating P45’s & P60’s for employees
- Deal with HMRC PAYE records inspections